Friday 9 March 2012

Draw in Light AW12

I don't know about you, but there are certain designers that never fail to win my heart. Season after season, they always manage to get my excitement peaking and my credit card spending. One such label is Draw In Light, whose Spring/Summer 2012 collection I shared with you not so long ago.

As much as I love their lighter, prettier pieces, I personally feel that Autumn/Winter is were the design duo truly shine. My not-so-secret inner goth has fallen in love with their gorgeously grungey and deliciously dark dresses, as well as their (long long) sleeved tops. As an owner of one of their incredible dresses myself, I can confidently say that Draw In Light garments are always exceptionally well made, using high quality fabrics and innovative printing techniques. Don't believe me? Ask the dishes. Or just take a look at them for yourself.









Inspired by the human body and cleverly titled, "Take Heart", each piece both celebrates and romanticises the "internal and external framework of our anatomy" with gentle lines and subtle blood tones. Using rich silks and luxurious velvets, this collection is strikingly unique while also being incredibly wearable. In fact, I am now more convinced than ever that my wardrobe will need some heart next season...

To find out more about Draw In Light and to see the entire collection, visit www.drawinlight.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?