Thursday 8 December 2011

Lookbook: Ayten Gasson AW11 and SS12

A long time ago, I posted some behind the scenes photos from when I styled two lookbooks for the gorgeous lingerie brand Ayten Gasson. I also shared the the videos we made for each collection, but for some reason I neglected to share the final images that went on to make up the final lookbooks - silly me! Fortunately, there's no time like the present - here are my favourite images from each collection.

Autumn/Winter 2011





Spring/Summer 2012





  • Lingerie: Ayten Gasson
  • Fascinators: Hatastic
  • Photography: Richard Bridge
  • Models: Dani Race and Holly Hoyland
  • Make up: Kelly Mendiola
  • Hair: John Mullan
  • Nails: Steph Mendiola
  • Styling: Frankie Murray

  • So what do you think? I really enjoyed working with Ayten and her amazing pieces, which are now all available to buy from www.aytengasson.com. The good news is that I will also be styling Ayten Gasson's Autumn/Winter 2012 campaign - yipppeeee!

    Come back soon for more pretty pictures!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    So what do you think?