Sunday 5 June 2011

Events: Fuschia PR's Summer Fete

Last week I attended the press day for Fuschia PR. Although Fuschia represent some brands that are not to my personal taste, they had some great pieces on display and I really enjoyed the whole event. It was held outside (very unusual for a press day) at The Phoenix Garden, a beautiful local community garden in central London, and there was even a tombola!









Some of my favourite pieces from the day included pretty dresses from the Sugarhill Boutique and studded wedges from Feud. To make the day even better, I also won a pair of these Native shoes!


Although they may look rather strange, they are probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! They've also done a range of hiking and snow boots which are rather nuts. But the good kind of nuts. Like cashews.


Thanks for having me, Fuschia PR! Come back for more photos from events soon, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?